Various types of yarn are available for the channel baling presses with yarn strapping; they can be varied according to the specific requirements. Biodegradable yarn can also be used. Like the models with wire strapping, these channel baling presses also have a high-performance compression shield that produces a balanced bale in optimal size. The coordinated geometry of the cutting edges reduces wear to a minimum. The simple accessibility of all areas also permits efficient and thorough maintenance.
- Pressure between 60 and 180 tons
- Stable design of the basic frame
- Height adjustment of the pressing plate
- Saving energy by axial piston pump
- Optional pre-pressing flap technology